Monday 12 January 2015

Sorcerer all built

Sorcerer (again).

It is with some satisfaction I have finished converting up the Fly Head Sorcerer and base coated him up ready for painting.
The plan was to create a unique sorcerer to use as a scroll caddy ( he might get a promotion ) with a big nod to an old Nurgle Champion I always liked, you know the one, you've probably seen it for silly money on Ebay if you searched with either the words Nurgle or Chaos Champion.


Original inspiration from back in the day.


It's been a fun conversion, although waiting for all the fiddly bits of GS cure before I could do the next bit was a bit of a grind. I do however have a horrible feeling he will have to be handled with care during gaming and transporting or break.


Well you are all probably sick of the sight of him now, so I promise you wont have to see him again until he is fully painted and that won't be for a bit as I have set myself of doing a few basic Warriors before starting him.

Vash

No comments:

Post a Comment